When you need electrical installation work done on your house, call us at Pruitt Electric. We have experienced electricians who are trained in using the latest technology. This means that a call to Pruitt will save you time and money on your next installation project. Contact us today to discover for yourself what sets us apart from the other electricans in southwestern Kansas.
No matter what you need to have installed in your home, we’ll get the job done for you with expertise and efficiency. While there’s nothing we won’t take on for you, here are some of the types of projects we see a lot of:
- Change your lighting. Are you sick of the light fixtures you have or do you want to move them elsewhere? Call us today for lighting solutions that will work for you. We’ll help you get modern solutions to give your home just the look and feel you’ve been going for. They’ll effectively light the way for you to move into the future.
- Update your appliances. Did you get a new appliance that has different plug and voltage requirements than what you had before? Don’t worry, just give us a call. We’ll help you update your electrical system so you can get the most out of your new purchases.
- Move things around. Are you remodeling your kitchen or bathroom and you need to move some appliances around, but there aren’t any electrical lines or plugs in the new locations? We’ll work with your other contractors to make sure you have electricity wherever you need it.
Electrical installation projects can seem tricky, but they’re nothing for our professionals. Call us today to make an appointment with a registered electrician. We’ll look over your project, let you know how we would tackle it, and come up with a solution that will work for you.
Get the most from your outdoor spaces when you put in lights, a spa, and more. We’ll make sure that all of your electrical needs are met so you can enjoy being outside in the warmer months. We’ll also make sure your electrical components are protected when rain and snow come your way. Call us for the following projects and anything else that comes up.
- Outdoor lighting installation or updates. Need outdoor lighting solutions for your next party or outdoor entertainment event? We’ll make sure everything is in order well before the guests arrive.
- Install a spa. Most hot tubs and spas require extra voltage and specially protected lines. We’ll set you up with one that will help you relax all year long.
- Put in a bar or an island. Want to cook outside or provide a fridge for cool drinks? We’ll make sure you have the proper electrical components to entertain just the way you love to.
Contact us about your outdoor project today. We would love to hear from you and to help you achieve all of your goals for your home. Our friendly scheduling agents are ready to work with you now.